The Dream Job

 
Air Asia Flight Attendants

Since I first stepped foot into an aircraft when I was a kid, together with my strong fascination for aviation, I have always dreamed of becoming a pilot. But I couldn't find any opportunity close to that. My beastfriend Renz and I even applied for Cathay Pacific's Cadet Pilot Programme but got no responses until now. And since I have almost exhausted my dreams of flying those jumbo jets, I have just submitted myself in the dream of becoming a cabin crew. Not as a career, but for the fun of it. Just imagine the chance to experience flying everyday, getting into different places in one day, communicating and the chance to meet a lot of people plus the very exciting perks of free tickets for you and your family-- it is just amazing.       

1 comment:

  1. It is essential to know what is important in life. Online learning offers everyone an outstanding prospect to study about the real world actions by registering for life experience degrees through distance learning.

    ReplyDelete