Just like Mom's

Lutong bahay. Mt Tapyas Hotel made me feel at home, not only because their warmth was way beyond expected, but because they surely know what a good pinoy dish means.

As part of the package I availed during my stay in Coron, Palawan, meals were served with your drink of choice with these sumptuous feast. And oh, did I happen to mention that rice was unlimited! Dining at Mt. Tapyas Hotel is surely on top of a very wonderful time in Coron.

Here are some of the food which tickled and satisfied my taste buds:


Grilled Fish in Garlic Soy Sauce


Calamares

Chopsuey

Grilled Chicken

Grilled Pork

Pinakbet

Beef Tapa Breakfast

Tocino Breakfast

Sweet Chicken Adobo

Tiger Prawns in Chili Garlic Sauce

Tortang Talong

3 comments:

  1. Tiger Prawns in Chili Garlic Sauce are my favorite, of all these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I am a webmaster of Travel Website site.I want to be Link Partner with your sites.If you are interested contact me or send me your webmaster Emailid.

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete