How to Earn with TravelBook Affiliate Program


I was 11 when I discovered my fascination about writing, but it wasn't until I reached 17, the twilight of my teenage years and the momentum of my discovery that I realized my passion for travel. 

I've come across different places in the country growing up but my turning point was when I boarded my first Boeing 747 flight to Narita, with a travel clearance for minors on my hand. As a kid in a huge airport and in an overwhelming travel process, I felt a bit of fear but so much of an excitement. That's when I first felt what others call as "wanderlust". The incomparable jitters in anticipation of whats coming in next. That was when I knew what I wanted to be good at in life - the art of traveling.

Because of my desire to travel and my developed admiration for words, I hoisted my own travel blog and I have made it my personal diary since - with the sole intention of being able to share my life's work and stories of my adventures. After all, I have always fancied being a storyteller. My works have started to crawl through my friends' and their friends' attention, people have started to pop out of my message box with a little call for help in traveling and finding where it is best to spend a good night slumber. 



The trend has began to increase and the rise of readers looking for travel and hotel reviews have dominated my bandwidth. I was happy to share my suggestions for free as I have always been an advocate of traveling well. But I ran across TravelBook.ph and got allured by the chance to help other people with their hotel dilemma - looking for the best deals and scavenging for reliable reviews, while also giving me the chance to earn. It was then that I quickly signed up for TravelBook.ph Affiliate Program and commenced a more effecient way to spread my advocacy. 


Traveling takes a lot of time and effort, let alone resources. And my goal has always included helping others plan their journeys as seamless as possible. Research and planning are the bread and butter of travelling. With http://travelbook.ph/, this process is made easier as hotels are reviewed, rated and organized according to your preference, cost included. And the best part is that deals and promos are generously given to those who wants to enjoy a delightful getaway.



As a travel blogger and consultant, each successful booking through a link coming in from my site gives me the chance to earn upto 65% commission without an added cost to the customer! Who doesn't like a win-win situation?

Joining the program is no rocket science and quick with just a click. Visit http://affiliate.travelbook.ph/ to sign up and explore the means and ways to generate unique links that you can add to your own site. Your readers can use this to to find the best deals and book that well deserved vacation! 

In an age where life has gone digital, it is impressive how TravelBook has stepped up into the game while giving passion-driven individuals like myself to take on a great opportunity to help and earn. Sign up and be a TravelBook.ph Affiliate today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment